Discrete Analyzer – AQ400
INTELLIGENT DESIGN FOR AUTOMATED ENVIRONMENTAL ANALYSIS
Selecting an analyzer to automate your methods is less about choosing an analyzer with the latest robotics and more about how the analyzer design contributes to analysis that is equal or superior to the methods it replaces.
Analyzing environmental samples is more demanding than analyzing other sample types and requires a higher priority on very low detection levels, precision and reproducible results. These priorities can only be achieved when an analyzer:
- Exactly mimics the traditional wet chemistry methods it replaces
- Delivers “equivalency” to approved EPA methods
- Uses approved spectrophotometric measurement technology
- Includes the accepted and optimum EPA cuvette path length of 10mm
- Uses optically pure detection technology
- Delivers precision, reproducibility, and method detection limits
- equal to or superior to the promulgated methods
- Protects the measurement from signal interference
- Protects samples from cross contamination and carry-over
- Brings the chemical reaction to full completion and steady state
Do you want to know more about this product?
Please complete the enquiry form below with your details and questions and we will get back to you.
The AQ400 Discrete Analyzer brings increased speed, capacity, flexibility and reproducibility to your analysis. Your environmental analytical chemistry has just got easier with the SEAL AQ400 Discrete Analyzer . This compact, bench-top analyzer has been designed by chemists to address the needs of environmental laboratories requiring high levels of automation, a wide range of chemistries, limits of detection that ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and integration with LIMS systems. Like the other Discrete Analyzers in the SEAL range, the AQ400 will give you the best analysis and eliminate problems inherent in analyzers designed for clinical use. SEAL Analytical has the largest installed base of Discrete Analyzers in the USA and we continue to develop the software and hardware for the specific needs of environmental samples.
Enquiry Email: email@example.com