Compression Test Plant ToniZEM
Test plant in a compact design for efficient, standard-compliant compressive strength tests on cement and other binding materials, preferably on:
– prisms 40 x 40 x 160 mm accord. to EN 196 and ISO 679
– cubes 50 mm (2 inches) edge length accord. to ASTM C 109
– cubes 70.7 mm edge length accord. to BS 1881
Accuracy: Quality Class 1 / EN ISO 7500-1 / DIN 51220
Sizes: 300 kN / 600 kN
Do you want to know more about this product?
Please complete the enquiry form below with your details and questions and we will get back to you.
Key benefits for the user:
- easy programming and user-friendly operation
- designed as a space-saving compact unit
- optional PC-control by software testXpert
- microprocessor control and servo-hydraulic control (closed loop)
- software and printer for automatic raw data printing available
- result evaluation by PC with software testXpert
- linkage with laboratory information systems (LIMS) possible
For the ToniZEM are various pressure plates, diverse accessories and extensions available.
Enquiry Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An Effective Partner: The Zwick-Roell Group Toni Technik is a member of the Zwick-Roell Group. The Zwick-Roell Group of companies is world leader in the field of materials and components testing. They have long-term experience and see themselves, as a medium sized company, especially responsible to your customers and prospects. The strategy of the group is to serve the various segments of the materials testing machine market with specialist companies and divisions. In 2004 the Group employed approx. 700 staff in its global operations, taking in total revenues of 94 million euros. In line with recent market trends, we have consistently driven the changeover from a purely manufacturing concern to a global service enterprise in the field of building materials testing. In addition to supplying precise, innovative, and reliable testing machines, we also offer materials test engineering, project management, operator training, calibration, and machine overhauls and upgrades
There are no reviews yet.