The modern design and the intuitive user interface make for the incredibly simple use of lab washers in the day-to-day running of laboratories.
Do you want to know more about this product?
Please complete the enquiry form below with your details and questions and we will get back to you.
• The new control panel is the central design element and represents an intelligent combination of door handle and control panel. It consists of a single, flush stainless-steel surface with embedded “touch-on-steel” controls.
• Inclined control panel for improved legibility
• 3-line text display and intuitive user interface for hassle-free operation
• Programmes catering for all types of glassware and soils and vacant programme slots for user-specific programmes
•Freely assignable direct-access buttons and individually selectable programme names for fast access to routine tasks
• Flush, smooth control panel and handle surfaces for simple wipe cleaning
Enquiry Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Miele has been an independent family-owned company since its establishment in 1899 and is equally committed to its owners, employees, customers, suppliers, the environment and society. The company focus is on manufacturing household appliances for the kitchen, the laundry room and for floorcare, as well as appliances for use in commercial operations and medical facilities (“Miele Professional”). The strategic vision is to be the world’s most trusted and desirable premium brand. Miele offers products to its customers that set the standards for durability, performance, ease of use, energy efficiency, design and service. This corresponds to the guiding principle “Immer besser” which the founders Carl Miele (left) and Reinhard Zinkann printed on their first machines – and which characterises Miele to this day. The company focuses exclusively on the Miele brand and its consistent positioning in the premium segment. Miele stands for long-term thinking and planning, continuity of values and goals, good relationships with customers and suppliers, as well as an employee-oriented corporate and leadership culture.