QuAAtro39 Continuous Segmented Flow Analyzer
QuAAtro39 is the world’s most automated, compact, Continuous Segmented Flow Analyzer. With microflow hydraulics, heated manifolds, high resolution detectors and advanced software this high performance microflow chemistry analyzer is ideal for the detection of ultra-low nutrients in water, wastewater, seawater, soil, plant extracts, tobacco and wine.
Do you want to know more about this product?
Please complete the enquiry form below with your details and questions and we will get back to you.
Why Choose the QuAAtro39 AutoAnalyzer?
- Generate more than 500 tests per hour.
- Ultra-low detection limits.
- High reproducibility.
- Increases productivity by 33% over its predecessor.
- Microflow hydraulics enable high sample rates (internal diameter of glassware is 1mm).
- Low sample consumption
- Low reagent consumption
- One-click start up.
- Automatic performance checks, before, during and after a run.
- Automatic monitoring of noise, drift, bubble pattern and light energy
- Automatic and complete shutdown with automatic pump platen release (option)
- 4 simultaneous chemistries from one console.
- Also available as a 5 channel seawater analyzer.
- High-resolution digital photometer provides higher sensitivity.
- LED light source.
- Integrated enclosed manifold and detector (heated to 37 degrees C)
- Optimal bubble frequency programmed by silent air valves.
- Reliable unattended operation & overnight running.
- Multitest manifolds for different nutrients with no hardware changes.
- Glass components for easy cleaning & easy visual checks.
- Uses Continuous Segmented Flow Analyzer principles to reduce inter-sample dispersion.
- Compact and flexible chemistry analyzer.
- Easy to transport.