- Supports USP 1 300 taps per minute and USP 2 250 taps per minute
- Simultaneous rotating and tapping motion assures an evenly packed surface
- Calculation of test results like tapped density, compressibility index and Hausner ratio
- Printer port for documenting test results as per GMP/GLP standards
- LAN connectivity for data transfer to a computer
Enquiry Email: email@example.com
Electrolab established in 1984, manufactures pharmaceutical testing equipment and peristaltic pumps which are used in several industries.Electrolab exports 50% of its production worldwide. The company has a well-trained production team supported by in-house CAD, software, hardware design engineers and well established vendors to support production target and a management that understands the importance of quality and timely delivery. This together with a flexible production process and cost effective operations has enabled it to be competitive, responsive and reliable.