ToniPERM Standard – Air Permeability Tester according to Blaine
Do you want to know more about this product?
Please complete the enquiry form below with your details and questions and we will get back to you.
Key benefits for the user:
- fully automatic, microprocessor-controlled test procedure
- calibration using reference materials by the user
- direct calculation and display of the Blaine value
- possibility for testing of materials with different degrees of porosity
- integrated database for storing up to 500 test results, including the test parameters
- an implication of the temperature into the calculation of the Blaine value by an integrated temperature sensor
- possibility to connect and direct output of test data to a printer
- RS 232 and RS 485 interfaces enable the data transfer to a PC
- calculation of the average value of any number of stored test results
Enquiry Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An Effective Partner: The Zwick-Roell Group Toni Technik is a member of the Zwick-Roell Group. The Zwick-Roell Group of companies is world leader in the field of materials and components testing. They have long-term experience and see themselves, as a medium sized company, especially responsible to your customers and prospects. The strategy of the group is to serve the various segments of the materials testing machine market with specialist companies and divisions. In 2004 the Group employed approx. 700 staff in its global operations, taking in total revenues of 94 million euros. In line with recent market trends, we have consistently driven the changeover from a purely manufacturing concern to a global service enterprise in the field of building materials testing. In addition to supplying precise, innovative, and reliable testing machines, we also offer materials test engineering, project management, operator training, calibration, and machine overhauls and upgrades